Project designation | Increase in the productive capacity of M. Silva, Seabra & Cª, Lda – Technological, Marketing and Organizational Innovation in a context of preservation of secular craft techniques.
Project code | NORTE-02-0853-FEDER-039594
Main purpose | Strengthening the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises
Intervention region | NORTE
Entidade beneficiária | M. SILVA, SEABRA & Cª LDA
Approval date | 23-10-2018
Start date | 01-12-2018
Completion date | 30-06-2021
Total eligible cost | 911.587,13
European Union financial support | 638.110,99
Increase in production capacity, incorporating new equipment into the production process in order to automate processes, while preserving age-old craft techniques that add value to the product.
Adoption of processes under the principles of efficient use of resources and energy efficiency.
- Construction/remodeling works;
- Introduction of a new organizational method in business practices;
- Repositioning the marketing-mix through the creation of an e-commerce channel;
- Adoption of processes in accordance with principles of energy efficiency, efficient use of resources and sustainability;
- Innovation and Process and Product through the introduction of productive equipment;
- Creation of a new range of functional and personalized products;
- Job creation.
- Relative and absolute variation in Turnover;
- Relative and absolute variation of VAB;